Tour day 34

Today I didn't really feel it. Had yesterday off and got alot accomplished like washing bike, oiling it, cloths washed ,blog and other stuff non physical. I was tired. Not sure how I would perform. Took a bit to get going but it was great. In the 50s to start the day and a tail wind and some crosswind. Only made it to the low 60s which I love to ride in and no rain and cloudy. Only time head wind was last 2 miles. I can do that for 81 miles and the wind sustained at 20+ miles per hour. Bring it. I'm bringing the weather and the itinerary.





Not sure if this was a street or town but I like it.



Not  any pictures today cause I was getting it. Here is me entering Indiana heading to Crawfordsville Indiana. This is our 8th state line crossing. The rivers were very high here also. Lots of storms have been through these states. 







The farm land is so beautiful. 




This little town was interesting. This what the sign said when we entered.



Had to have my pictures with those bikes that have been on  that wall for a long time.




Kind of neat. This church sight has seen better days. 







Being on the road we wash our bike cloths everyday. Hanging wet cloths in the closet does not really dry that well so we improvise. 




Last but not least can anybody tell me what this is utilized for?




Like I said not too many pictures. Ride was great and another day is completed. Crawfordsville Indiana with the Old Jail museum and back to Eastern time zone. Lost an hour but thats ok with me. Heading next to Indianapolis Indiana tomorrow and only 59 miles. Nothing for us. Here is relive. 


Till tomorrow and thanks for following. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour day 8

Tour day 48