Tour day 36

Another day done. Rained for the most part for 73 miles of my ride to Richmond Indiana. Started to intensify the last 4 miles. That's when I broke another spoke. Brake was on for those 4 miles because it was out of true. No pictures today but weather and itinerary I do have. So here we go.






Since it was rainy I did not take my phone out of its plastic cover. Not a fan of wet roads or wet me. Took my time. When water gets on the road it can be very slick. Brakes dont work as well, visibility poor and the lines painted on the road are like black ice. Nothing good comes out of riding in the rain. Had no idea but Richmond has the all American rose garden of 2000 roses. Just so you know if you are asked. So tomorrow is 106 miles and we end up in Marysville Ohio. Our 4th and final century and 9th state line crossing. Supposed to rain again in the morning. Can't make it easy. So much for my day. Thanks for following and here my day from space. Relive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour day 8

Tour day 48