Tour day 38

Wooster Ohio here I come. Home of Amish homesteads, Rubbermaid and historical glacial area. 98.4 miles but I had to add a bit more to make it 100 miles. Oh yeah. The weather report ( included ) showed rain again. Had some light stuff but was cloudy all day. Hardly any wind but what little we had was as following wind. Temperature in the 60s with high humidity. Here's the itinerary and weather report.






The roads were wet. We all took off together. Had the rain jacket on just in case. Wasn't to hilley at first but the last 25 oh yea baby.  Had some hills at 11% incline. Now that's climbing and they were not short climbs either. Lots of rain here and major flooding. Here's some pictures of what I witnessed. 














That gentleman in the one picture is Frank the hammer.
 Nice name for a street. 




More flooding and a tree came down just minutes before we were to pass. Walked through the branchs to continue our quest.





We have more flooding, amish yield sign, amish hanging clothes outside, town of Funk, more miles of flooding, truck that had water flowing out of it, and an amish saw mill. Quite an adventure for sure.













This is some from downtown Wooster. Neat city.





Well my day is done. Tomorrow Niles Ohio and 94 miles. Amish bakeries and ice cream shops. Think rain again. Here is relive but not the entire 100 miles but I'm including Strava to verify I did it. Just in case I'm challenged on if I did it or not .




I hope you enjoyed this cause I sure did. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour day 8

Tour day 48